Avedo Safety S.A. by having the knowledge and experience regarding the trade of Personal Protection Equipment can be a leader in the sectors in which operates.
Through the harmonious co-operation of all the stakeholders involved – Directorate, Personnel, Partners, Suppliers and above all of its Customers – it ensures the successful completion of its work.
To achieve this, the Avedo Safety SA Management :
- Has adopted a Quality Management System in accordance with the International Standard ISO 9001:2015, which applies to the entire company and to all activities that have an impact on the quality of its services and the satisfaction of its customers.
- Reviews and improves on a continuous basis the characteristics of its services, where feasible,as well as the effectiveness of its Processes and by extension the entire Quality Management System.
- Set measurable objectives for quality at company level, operational level of departments or / and processes as well as services. These objectives are established and evaluated in terms of their achievement in the framework of the Quality Management System Review by the Company’s Management.
- Invests in continuous training, information and training of its executives to produce Quality in all their activities.
- Monitor, measure, evaluate Critical Parameters and Processes to ensure quality.
- The Company is committed to complying and implementing the Legal and Regulatory Requirements.
- Monitor and review frequently all risks and opportunities, as well as interactions with stakeholders.
Avedo Safety S.A. hopes for a wider cooperation as what it can guarantee is quality in every transaction.